Friday, January 13, 2012

Bambi (1942)

Rating: 80%Here's Disney review # 43: Bambi.

Plot: It's the story of a young fawn who grows up learning about life in the forest with his mother and his friends, Thumper and Flower.

Now as a kid, I never really like this movie at all. I just didn't find it as appealing as the rest of the other Disney films are. But now that I'm older, I've come to respect it a lot more. I mean it's really cute when the main characters were kids, and yet it has a huge amount of really dark drama especially when it came to Man being in the forest and is hunting all of the animals. Especially *WARNING SPOILER* the little scene everyone knows about which was the death of Bambi's mom.

Characters:
Bambi: Bambi's a pretty cute character.
Thumper: Thumper's my favorite character. I mean he's a cute character and even then, he is a little bunny which makes him an even cuter character.
Man: what's to say? Man is EVIL!!!

Music: The music was very good. they pretty much deserved wining for best score and song.

And that's my review for Bambi. While it's not may favorite Disney film even as a kid, I have come to respect it a lot more since then.

No comments:

Post a Comment