Monday, January 2, 2012

A Charlie Brown Christmas (1965)

Rating: 100%

Nuff said.

Plot: Christmas is coming to the Peanuts gang. But while Charlie Brown has done a lot of things to get ready for Christmas, he can't help but feel depressed. He talks to Lucy about it who suggests that he needs to get more involved, so she suggests that he directs the upcoming Christmas play.

Now in a way, I find Peanuts a little depressing because of how nothing goes right for Charlie Brown. But you still have to love this film over how he's trying to understand Christmas. And even then you have to love everything else about it. Because it's just fun with having most of everyone's favorite Peanuts characters. Especially Snoopy. Snoopy is just the best. I mean there's a reason my stuffed Snoopy was always my favorite toy as a kid.


Music: The music was just spectacular. I mean there's the song "Christmas time is here." and then of coarse there was the Peanuts theme song which is just awesome.


And that's my review for A Charlie Brown Christmas. I know I'm not saying an entire lot, but really, what more needs to be said about this particular movie?

No comments:

Post a Comment