Tuesday, December 13, 2011

The Muppets (2011)

My Rating: 100%

Ah yes. The Muppets. you gotta love them. Nuff said.


Plot: The story begins with a puppet named Walter who throughout his life, has been through hard times and has found comfort during those times by watching the Muppets with his human brother Gary. One day Gary goes to Los Angeles with his girlfriend Mary to celebrate their tenth anniversary,  and invites Walter to come with him to see the Muppets studios. They come to find out that it is in ruins and during their time there, Walter secretly finds out that a business man named Tex Richman is attempting to buy the studio and take it down and drill for the oil under the studios. So Walter, Mary and Gary go out and find Kermit the Frog and convince him to try to bring back the whole band and attempt to do one last show in order to make the 10 million dollars they need to buy the studio back.

This is a simply lovable film. I loved the music, I love the character like any normal parson. and I think this one my favorite movies in terms of cameo guest stars. And of coarse, the jokes hilarious. Whether they're just being silly or someone's breaking the 4th wall, it's just hilarious.

Actors/Characters/Muppets:
Jason Segel/Gary: Gary was pretty cute. I loved it whenever he's saying that he has just did some musical number the scene after doing just that or something.
Amy Adams/Mary: She did a pretty good job with her singing and all that.
The Muppets: well they ere the Muppets. you just have to love them all. Kermit, Miss Piggy, Fozzie, Animal, Gonzo, everyone!

Music: I enjoyed the music. "Man or Muppet" was definitely the most memorable. And you do have to love them bringing old Muppet classics like "Rainbow Connection," the theme song and "Mahna Mahna". And the movie has gotten me interested to take close look at "We built this City."


Editing: it's was pretty nice.

And that's my review for The Muppets. It just was a fun an enjoyable as any other Muppet film.

3 comments:

  1. great review, HAK. You're lucky, I have to wait until February to see this, and the wait is killing me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good review HAK, I also have to wait until February. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both. And it'll be a big relief to finally see it I assure you.

    ReplyDelete