Saturday, October 6, 2012

Not Forgotten (2009)

Rating: 35%
Okay so earlier this week I was in my Film/Video Business class and our professor planned for us to watch this movie because one of the...producers I think it is for this film, is going to guest star if you will on our class on the 17th. So here's the film we saw: Not Forgotten.

Plot: Jack Bishop is a loan officer in Texas who is also the Soccer coach for his 11 year old daughter, Toby's team and is remarried to Amaya. One day during soccer practice, Toby is found missing and presumably kidnapped. So Jack and Amaya along with the police start looking for Toby and to try to arrest the kidnapper, but while this is happening, Jack starts finding her with his own investigation where we begin to know more about his life.

Now this movie go very low reviews because critics find it very predictable. Do I agree? Yes. While I didn't find it too predictable, there were a couple of things that I did figure out where going to happen. Although personally, I kind of liked the story anyway. It was predictable for sure, but it was also unique and kind of interesting. I mean what we later find out about Jack and all of this other stuff may not have been the most brilliant thing I've heard, but...I don't know I guess I just ended up enjoying the story that they were telling anyway even though it was predictable. Plus this film does have Chloe Grace Mortez who wasn't there as long as I would've liked but she was still there and eventually turned out to have a decent cool character which is always a plus.

And that's my review for Not Forgotten. I might've enjoyed the story personally, but it's still very predictable and altogether not the most remarkable movie ever seen.


No comments:

Post a Comment