Thursday, April 12, 2012

Terminator 2: Judgement Day

Rating: 100%
Now this was probably the first movie that my family got on DVD when DVD was new to the world. So whatever bit of the movie I saw whenever my parents were watching it, I thought was awesome and wanted to know what happened next. For probably around 7 years (maybe less) I waited for the day to fully see this movie once and for all. Finally after all that waiting, I saw it around the end of 2004 I fully saw it...AND I FREAKING LOVE IT!!!!!

Plot: In the last movie, Skynet sent a Terminator to kill Sarah Conner to prevent John Conner from existing. But it failed, so as a backup, Skynet sent another, this time to kill John in the year 1995 when he was only ten. So John in the future sends a reprogrammed Terminator to protect his ten-year old self and his mother Sarah.

This is one of the best movies there is. I mean the T-1000 is super creative, the plot is amazing, the characters are really lovable, the action is superb the canal chase scene has to be one of the best chase scenes there is known to man, the special effects is awesome, the things to just love about this film just never stops.

Acting/Characters:
Arnold Schwarzenegger/T-800: Arnold was awesome. He was funny, he was bad-a, he was just plain awesome!
Linda Hamilton/Sarah Connor: Sarah was just awesome. She was just as waitress and now she's just a military bad-a. Hamilton did an excellent job in showing us how much Sarah has changed since the event of the last movie.
Robert Patrick/T-1000: The T-1000 is epic. Before I fully saw this movie, I always wanted to know if there was ever a way to defeat it. The T-1000 was just suspenseful all the way and it's just one of the most creative villains there is.  
Edward Furlong/John Conner: Now some people apparently didn't completely like John because oh how he's a dick at that age. And I can understand that, but I like him anyway. He was a fun character and I liked how he interacted with the T-800. \


Music: Music Is awesome! I mean I enjoy the theme as usual. And the rest of the score for this movie is awesome...I mean it helps that it's not 80's music unlike the first film, but it's still very well done.

Editing: The editing was very well done. I mean it also was nominated for best editing that year so...what more do I need to say?

And that's my review for Terminator 2: Judgement Day. This is one of the best movies there is and one of my favorites. It's creative, it's clever, the effects and acting are awesome, it's just brilliantly done!

2 comments:

  1. Definitely my favourite of the Terminator franchise, and one of the best sci-fi films there is. Terrific review

    ReplyDelete