Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The Hangover Part II (2011)

My Rating: 0%

What. The. Frick. I saw this film last night just as a little summer get together with a friend and I just wish they at least played the trailer to Transformers:Dark of the Moon before playing the film. I know that film is going to suck but at least with the action and seeing Optimus Prime and Shockwave I would've been a little entertained in someway to look on the bright side of seeing this film.

Plot:Well it has been two years since the "wolfpack"'s messed up time in Las Vegas. and now they have gone to Thailand were now Stu is getting married. So the second to last night before the wedding day, they decide to have a beer and some marshmallows with Stu's fiancee's brother, Teddy. The next morning, they wake up in a dirty hotel room in Bangkok with Stu having a face tatoo, Alan's head shaved, Chow turning out to be there (because he was invited by Alan who apparently became friends with him a little after the first movie.), a monkey that smokes, and find Teddy missing having found only his severed finger.

again, What. The. Frick. I mean I just couldn't stand watching this movie. there's a point where i actually said "ha" once or twice at one or two things but there was nothing were I would've really chuckles let alone laughed my but off. And i'm just going to do another *WARNING* for you guys right now because a lot of what I have to say fall into just revealing a few things that you might not want to hear either because you don't want anything spoiled or because it's just plain old disgusting. Firstly, what is wrong with this film is that in general, it was predictable because almost the exact same things happens. Secondly, there's a point when they get messed up where Stu has sex with a prostitute, who turns out to be a Kathory or ladyboy as they are called, if you don't know what that is, ti's pretty much a guy who turn into a girl as far as face, voice and breast but still has his/her male private parts. I'm really not kidding. and what's worse is that A) you end up seeing it and B)Stu was one the receiving end. t-t-t-THAT'S JUST SO FRICKING WRONG!!!!! and what really gets me is that when they do find Teddy, they, or more importantly he, doesn't make it a big deal that he no longer has a finger. WHAT THE HECK!?!?! If it were me, I'd kill the person who was responsible for the whole thing.

Actors/Characters:
Bradley Cooper/Phil:okay, he was a little funny, I mean he did one or two things where I least make one or two "ha"s. But I particularly liked how he stayed the sane on in the group. Especially when he ends up attacking Alan. My. Hero.
Zach Galifianakis/Alan: If I didn't hate him before, I hate him now. I mean my gosh. Why do they even bother keeping him around? they must've assumed that they were only asking for trouble my inviting him to the wedding. This is why there should be no part III unless whatever gets them this time doesn't involve him at all. Because if they do...let's just say third time better be the charm in terms of finally getting rid of him for good.
Ed Helms/Stu: Yea!!!! he's getting married!!!!...again...only this time with his actual soul mate. Again, what I say my be just because Helms is also Andy from The Office, but still, yea!!!. I mean he did get a little over-dramatic at times, even jumping up and down and going around in circles and all that but at least he faces his fears when it comes to one personal thing at the end. Way to go Andy.
Ken Jeong/Chow: same thing only he's a little more wild. nuthun big or funny about that.

Music: eh, I heard one or two songs that were nice, nothing special.

Editing: again, nothing big, just what had to be done so that the story is told.

and that is my review for The Hangover Part II. It's a horrible to the point where my friend ended up just chanting on and on how "f*cked up" it was while driving me home and hoping his friends never see it. and I agree. Now if you guys need me, i'll be in the other room sitting back and watching a lot of Phineas and Ferb to get this film out of my head. Please be sure to comment...but it'll take a while before i'm done.

(H.A.K. walk out of the room and turns on the TV in the other room and watches Phineas and Ferb)
Phineas: Ferb I know what we're going to do today!!!
H.A.K.: Yes. Yes you do Phineas. *takes a big sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment